- Wordless Wednesday: who would do such a thing to this innocent Chicago pothole?
- Dude, where’s Panic Button Monday’s car?
- Wordless Wednesday: Student movie shoot, South Holden Court, Chicago – April 2014
- Panic Button Monday rides the mystery train
- Wordless Wednesday: Actual blue skies at the Fishhook Pier, Montrose Harbor, Chicago – April 2014
When I came out of tap class tonight, walking up Michigan avenue, there was a steady, strong, cold wind, with sharp tiny rain droplets blowing straight into me. Downtown was oddly empty. Continue reading